What B2B Marketers Need to Know about Achieving Intentional Inclusivity in Email Design (B2B Marketing Series)
The importance of Accessibility & Inclusion within email: An all-inclusive email design approach.
Creating emails that work for everyone is a daunting task and, better yet, confirming that the email worked as intended is, even more, challenging. It’s important for B2B marketers to understand how to create accessible emails for their buyers and all the steps that come into play. Advocating for accessibility starts with the brief, and requires decisions be made through the design, development and testing phase.
In this session, we’ll explore how B2B brands can engage and build relationships with buyers that access the content in a different way. Attendees will learn:
- About the American Disabilities Act (ADA) and what it means for B2B marketers
- An overview of the disabilities and how they impact emails
- Strategies for improving visual design
- How to ensure your coding/structure is compliant
- Effective ways for making a change when it comes to advocacy